When we collect your personal data we are committed to respect the legal and regulatory provisions in effect.
- PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We are committed to obtain your prior express consent before any processing of your personal data.
We can collect your personal data by different channels, for example:
• Filling in a form;
• Contacting our customer service by phone, email or mail;
We can also collect your personal data via the cookies that we use when you are navigating on our website.
- CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
When you consent to communicate us your personal data, we usually ask you for your contact details (for example; surname, name, address, telephone number, email, IP address …).
- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENTS
Depending on the extent of your consent, the personal data that we collect allows us notably:
• To contact you in order to reply at your questions;
• To address you communications (newsletters, catalogues, adverts …);
• To administer your participation in our commercial and promotional offers;
• To carry out satisfaction surveys in order to improve our offers;
• To process your reclamations.
- MANAGEMENT OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTIONS TO OUR COMMUNICATIONS
We only address to you our commercial and promotional communications after having obtained your prior express consent for this purpose.
You have the capacity to unsubscribe at all time to all future communication from us, by using one of the following unsubscribing options:
• by clicking on the link “unsubscribe” which appears at the bottom of our newsletters emails;
• by accessing your online parameters and changing our communication preferences.
Considering the necessary delay for processing your demand and our schedule for sending communications, you may receive communications which would already have been in preparation on the day of your unsubscription request.
- TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data can be subject to a processing by a service provider located in a third-party country to the European Union. We inform you that the rules and regulations in effect in certain of these third-party countries in terms of personal data does not offer a satisfying level of guaranty. We therefore take all the appropriate measures in order to insure the confidentiality and the security of your personal data.
We will not disclose your personal data without your prior authorisation except if the law requires it.
- RETENTION PERIOD OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We only retain your personal data for a reasonable and necessary amount of time considering the purpose of the processing and your wishes.
- TECHNICAL AND ORGANISATIONAL SECURITY MEASURES
We are committed to take appropriate technical and organisational security measures against all deterioration, destruction or illegal usage of your personal data. These security measures can include the use of secure registration forms, the encryption of data and the limited access to your personal data.
We invite you to consult our page COOKIES.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to access, rectify or oppose the personal data concerning you, you are free to exercise that right at all moment by contacting us using the contact details provided in the article 1. “Person in charge of the processing of your personal data”.
- MODIFICATION OF OUR “PERSONAL DATA” POLITIC
We can modify this politic at all times. We therefore invite you to consult this page regularly.